Friday, January 14, 2011

Published!

I have never claimed to be anything other than a talentless hack a talented writer, but even a stopped clock is right on the money twice a day.

In that vein, I want to share with you that someone has thrown this squirrel a nut and that's way better than throwing a squirrel at this nut that a post that I wrote back in August has been published in the SIDS of Illinois news letter.  It's not the only time that this has happened, but seeing that I can't come up with anything to actually write today it is a rare occasion that I publish a piece of actual quality reading, I am linking you up to the post that now lives on in hard copy print.

I think it's worth the click through, but you be the judge.

In My Arms

.....and by the way, today is National De-lurking Day!  That means that all you who secretly read World of Weasels as your guilty little pleasure in life get to step out from the shadows and into the spotlight by leaving a comment and showing yourself and saying, Hi!  After all, I'm glad that you are here!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgWodAcfSQVPa5ymemuxSyHXHCEAEXT4zLGay_lZE6cSY2-4dz5NETRWhv-17_e7KqZx69LmSEELSoivZvLhaVBw4LeqzTOvPgiusc7Mae7rbcKI2yRqAtGVQqibNiutTVf0oYlN9Rxwjk/s1600/DLD+2011.jpg 

Stumble Upon Toolbar
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails