Remember that game that
you we all played in junior high? I NEVER did, but I've heard of it. It was all about taking spin the bottle to the next level. You would wind up in a closet with someone of the opposite gender for 7 minutes. It was assumed you be making out, but most of the time it was just 7 minutes of awkward stammering, not that I would know. It was supposed to be 'heaven'.
Depending on the players involved, it didn't always go that way, or so I've heard.
I never played the game as a juvenile, but I play it now every chance I get. Only, I have changed the rules.
- I don't spin a bottle.
- Usually, it is just me and me alone. All by myself.
- It sometime takes the form of a hot shower, undisturbed*, with time to shave my legs**.
Yes, it's more like 20 minutes in heaven.
- Sometimes it involves hiding on the back porch with a cold beer and resembles hide and go seek.
- If by chance I am alone with Mr. Weasel and a locked door, it turns into 3 1/2 minutes in heaven.
because we get disturbed with multiple knocks at the door. NOT for any other reason. I Love you honey!
- Sometimes it involves those rare moments of a sparkly clean house and that never lasts more than 7 minutes in Weaselville.
- Most often it is played while cuddling one of the Weasel Children on the couch.
* Rare that this happens.
** This is so rare it can get on the endangered list. Heck, if it continues to be this rare, I can get on the endangered species list myself.
Sasquatch isn't some wild man beast, It's a mom who has run off to hide in the woods, because her kids never would let her shave in peace.