Friday, June 18, 2010

I Want

I want to bake you a cake and make your favorite dinner.

I want to hug you and hold you and give you 8 birthday kisses.

I want to see how you've grown.

I want to watch you open the perfect present and see your face light up.

I want to see your smile and hear your laugh.

I know that you are having a better party than I could ever throw you.

I know that the gifts you have bring you much more happiness than anything I could ever offer.

I want you to have a happy birthday and most of all to know how much Mommy and Daddy love you.

I miss you so much.

*Clarification for those of you new to World of Weasels - Our Claire, aka, Angel Weasel, passed away on July 2, 2002. Today would be her 8th birthday.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails