Thursday, November 13, 2008

Feelin' The Love


I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy this morning. No, I didn't wet the bed. The blog love is a flowin'. Mike of Unraveling Life's Mysteries and OhCaptain of Life and Thoughts of a Midwest Geek have picked up my cause ('cause Mr. Weasel doesn't have a job) and posted up some link love asking their readers to click my ads, and your ads too. So far all combined clicks are adding up to $58.00. That's a lot of clicking! As soon as I reach $100.00 Google will send me a check.

Other warm and fuzzies are springing forth from the fact that I am on a virtual vacation right now. I am having a boat load of fun, playing with test tubes. That's right, Flat WeaselMomma is in the lab with the MicroBiologist. Just click over there to read about our adventures.

According to unconfirmed reports BusyDad has been making progress in his therapy sessions after his visit with Flat WeaselMomma and is expected to be able to talk about it very soon. So stay tuned folks!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

You are too funny! Click click click! Did I just see a shiny picture of a bra? What post did I miss? I'm off to check it out! (:

BusyDad said...

My therapist said it was best to write it down. Good thing I have a blog, right? Your virtual vacation pics are my very next post.

Rhonda said...

Awesome! test tubes sound fun!

Tom said...

Clicking? I can click. I click lots of times every day. And I think I might be able to rally my 42 readers into a clicking frenzy. I'll see what I can do to toss another twenty-eight cents worth of clicks at you.

terri said...

Flat Weaselmomma is loose in a scientific lab? It scares me to think what kind of trouble she's causing there!

The Microblogologist said...

Is there a limit on how many clicks count? I know some sites are all, one click a day per IP address, just in case FWM and I have been clicking them multiple times, I think it is getting her through any withdrawal symptoms from lack of caffeine and possibly other vices not satisfied with chocolate she might have.

There are at least three or four more posts worth of pictures before she moves on, my annoying sickly state is totally cramping our style! Hope the next person isn't anxiously waiting, they'll probably start sending me hate comments soon accusing me of being a FWM hog. If they are too mean I will so not spray FWM down with ethanol before mailing her (OK I will, gotta try not to spread plagues through USPS, the FBI might get suspicious...)

WeaselMomma said...

@ Cheffie ~ You are better than a shiny bra to me.

@ BusyDad ~ I'm just glad those nervous shaking fits have stopped.

@ Rhonda ~ Check out google adsense in you dashboard for more info.

@ Tom ~ Thanks man, you rock!

@ Terri ~ kind of scary isn't it?

@ Micro ~ I have no idea for sure, but so far it doesn't look limited to 1.

Related Posts with Thumbnails