Catch up on part I
Catch up on part II
Catch up on part III
Last Wednesday was definitely chuck full Cleveland-y goodness and fun. Our tour group ran around from morning until night enjoying just a small fraction of what this city has to offer. After hanging out in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame our next stop would be the house from A Christmas Story. I love that movie and it is definitely a Christmas tradition enjoyed in Weaselville. I always watch the looping marathon while wrapping gifts on Christmas Eve.
I had so much fun listening to the brief history of how the house became a museum and then getting to run around and play inside. Oh yes, Weasels love to play!
|I got to hide under the sink.|
|Played in Ralphie and Randy's bedroom.|
|Hanging out with 'Randy' himself was a Major Award!|
From there we headed to one of my favorite places,
|This is my buddy Travis.|
We did so much cool stuff in Cleveland that I can't even fit it into four posts! The last thing that I will tell you about the absolute awesomeness that it Cleveland is Wednesday evening our group had a chance to enjoy the nightlife of 4th street in Downtown. Serendipity struck and the next thing I know I was hanging out and having drinks with the drummer for Ted Nugent, Mick Brown.
|Mick, Myself and the Waiters Thumb|
Okay, so now that you have enjoyed Cleveland with me, how would you like to enjoy it with your family????? Through the awesomeness that is
- 3 nights at the Crowne Plaza Cleveland City Center
- 5 passes to Cedar Point Amusement Park (to be used on or before Labor Day 2010)
- 5 tickets to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- 5 tickets to A Christmas Story House and Museum
- 5 passes to the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo and Rainforest
Yes, I am that cool.
- If you want to tweet, that's sweet - Do It!
- If you want to follow me or subscribe to my RSS feed, I'd love you for it.If you want to follow me on twitter, I'm @WeaselMomma and I try not to disappoint.
- None of these are necessary, but all are appreciated.
- Giveaway ends Sunday at midnight CDT
- Where is my hometown of my grown-up years?
- Why do I love thrill rides?
- What is the name of the biggest audiophile I've ever met?
- What's my giraffe buddy's name?
- What makes WeaselMomma so awesome?
In 500 words or less.(If I'm not making you jump through hoops for entries, I'm allowed to have some fun with you, right?)