Monday, June 30, 2008

Blogging Junkie

I am becoming a blogging junkie.  This stuff is addicting.  And comments are like crack.  They feel soooo good!  But all too soon that high wears off and you're scrounging for more.  In the near future I can see myself in the fetal position lying on the cold tile floor with the shakes.

So help me out, give me my next fix.  I can even give you a sob story like, my car ran out of gas a few blocks from here and I need you to give me a few comments so that I can go visit my mother in the hospital.
Heck, at this point I even look forward to getting spam.
And don't forget to vote in my poll.  Only 3 votes so far and 2 of them are mine.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl...thanks for stopping by and taking part in the power out hour! Your support is much appreciated!

Yes, blogging is soooo addictive, trust me, I am very guilty. Just remember to always maintain a healthy balance and you should be fine :)

Take care,
Huckdoll

Tom said...

I agree about the comments being crack thing. There are never enough. Pace yourself!

BusyDad said...

RE: 83% OFF Viagr@ BEST online store for Make MAN.

(you want spam? I got it baby!)

Thanks for stopping by the other day! And here's some advice for you: set an alarm for dinnertime, because you WILL forget to feed the kids. Trust me.

WeaselMomma said...

Check me out! I got spam!!!!!
Thanks BusyDad.

Chris H said...

Comments ARE nice, thank you for yours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails