Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

Okay, so Mrs.4444 has tagged me with this meme and is harassing me about not completing a "Stupid Human Trick" necessary for her to accept and pass on an award I gave to her a while back. I am working on it and you will all see it soon.

So anyway this meme involves going to your 4th picture folder, selecting the 4th photo, post and explain. My pics aren't stored in folders on this computer. They are stored on the family desktop and only an handful are even on this thing and certainly not in folders. So, I am doing the next best thing. I'm am grabbing the 4th random photo from the 4th random storage area in my dashboard. And here you have it:This is Smallest Weasel being kissed by Boy Weasel on her 1st birthday, when she turned 4. Huh? what? You don't understand? This picture was taken on February 29th, 2008. Smallest Weasel is my Leap Day Baby! Being that we only get to celebrate on the 29th every 4 years and it happened to fall on a Friday, we threw her a huge 1st Birthday party with all of her friends and their families. Her GodMother flew in for the weekend and we had a great time. Smallest Weasel had the best time and her favorite presents were a Strawberry Shortcake inflatable chair and a gift bag filled with boxes of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese (she loves the stuff).

Stay tuned for a stupid human trick and now I am going to tag 4 more poor suckers. This one is easy, so can you just humor me?

  1. Seashore Subjects ~ Check this gal out. She is a dear friend of both Nonna and I who just got the bug and started blogging. Let's build her a nice readership.
  2. NukeDad @ Nuclear Family Warhead ~ because getting tagged with memes seems to annoy him.
  3. Oscar @ Oscar's Tavern ~ Because he satiates my thirst before I get the shakes.
  4. McMommy @ The McMommy Chronicles ~ Because she doesn't shave her legs when traveling above the Mason/Dixon Line in December and I hope she has a pic of it!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

16 comments:

Unknown said...

lol yea i was thinking she looked a little old to only be one! lol

Rick said...

My big giveaway is under way. Please come over and sign up.

seashore subjects said...

The kiss is too sweet! And I have accepted the challenge - though it was a learning experience.

Anonymous said...

@!#%!,grumble, grumble.

Anonymous said...

Help, help, help - too many Weasel Worlds - How do I know which one I'm in - Like a bad episode of Star Trek.

McMommy said...

Ok, I had to read that three times before I understood what you meant by 1st birthday 4th birthday thing!

Yes, I really did. WHAT?! ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID????

Look, cut me some slack. I almost just DIED of the flu. And since I lived, I will take you up on the meme. But I'll be damned if I am showing everyone my hairy legs.

:)

Anonymous said...

Ok I did.

WeaselMomma said...

@ Sabrae ~ The other Weasels always tease her that she's only 1.

@ Rick ~ Love the giveaway, everyone here should go enter.

@ Seashore ~ Great job! That's kind of how I learned the little things too.

@ NukeDad ~ That's just the reaction I was going for! Now the test is if you do the meme.

@ de-I ~ Ouch! The tech team is working on that.

@ McMommy ~ I wold never call you stupid. I would just think it and chuckle to myself. There was a bunch of confusion when I sent out the invites. Thanks for celebrating your near death experience by playing.

@ Oscar ~ That was quick. You rock!

Michelle said...

Oh how cool to have a leap year baby! I always wanted one of those (much like I always wanted my firstborn to be twins). Weird, I know...

King of New York Hacks said...

TAKE THE LEAP !!! and you DID !!!

terri said...

What a sweet picture! And of course you had to celebrate BIG for her "first" birthday! I would expect nothing less.

Can't wait to see the stupid human trick!

nonna said...

i can top mcmommy on the not shaving thing (and i am south of the mason dixson). i know i did shave on oct. 29th cuz i had to shave for the anniversary excursion, but they will not be shaved again until i have to wear shorts! i would probably post a pic of it too, but i'm sure yall will pass on that :)

Mike said...

OK who thought of these meme's and can we string them up by their thumbs? I got nailed myself (did I just say that?).

The Microblogologist said...

Niecey and I think that your picture is very cute.

Niecey says/asks "did boy weasel really kiss smallest weasel."hehehohoho (silly kid, she saw them in the picture, lol)

Kimberly McKay said...

Terri did this one too. Man it looks fun...I may have to bust my minimal meme ban to do this one. Great shot by the way!

Mrs4444 said...

That photo is an absolute treasure. She can use it as blackmail one day! :) Waiting excitedly for that trick! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails