Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fun with Flat Weaselmomma

It happened! BusyDad finally got his therapists 'go ahead' to post about Flat WeaselMomma's trip to Los Angeles ! From the look of things, I had a very good time. Go check it out.

Soon you will be reading about FWM's Adventures with the Nuke Family, where it sounds like she is tearing up the house town. He'll be posting any day now.

Her next stop will be North of the border for snow boarding and winter fun with Big Bad Daddy!
(as soon as he sends me an address to send it to).

After that, is girl time with Melisa and the Suburban Scrawl Family. Maybe I can make it the Fab 6 5.

On another note I am a finalist @ A Good Husband in the Pro Flowers Valentines Day Giveaway. So stop by and vote for me. It's quick easy and fun! You only have until midnight tonight.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

I'm starting to feel the pressure of giving FWM a good time. I'm making my activities list now...

WeaselMomma said...

@ Melisa ~ Thanks, I fixed the link. Don't worry about the pressure. You and I always have fun when we get together!

BusyDad said...

Part of my therapy was to "write it all down." So I guess the blog post did us all some good. Oh, and also you won't harass me online anymore ;)

BusyDad said...

Hey, your blog just ate my comment! Did you set your comment moderation to "delete all things from BusyDad because he takes 3 months to post something he promised?"

WeaselMomma said...

@ BusyDad ~ Glad to see your doing better. I didn't know that stopping the harassment was part of the deal, lol. Thanks for coming by, it's great to have you here.

Bad Momma said...

I must say I was a bit disappointed with Busy Dad's post. I just know there's more to that story. When FWM arrived a t my place she was in rough shape and BD attached a note about keeping her away from Beer.

I think he waited so long so he could forget all the really sordid bits; details that would take Regression Therapy for him to recall.

That's my theory anyway.....

Bad Momma said...

@ Melisa with one S: No pressure, just keep the drinks coming and there will be good times! Just make sure there is a designated driver and keep her away from sharp objects!

terri said...

FWM has a good thing going. I wonder if I could just ship myself around the country and have a good time at each stop... hmmmm...

I cast my vote. You're in the running in the top spots! Way to go!

Michelle said...

I vote that Melisa takes FWM out for cookie dough. (I'd make that sacrifice if someone needed to help feed her.)

And I did the voting :) Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails