Wednesday, December 2, 2009

25 Things You Didn't Want To Know

Today I treat you to meme that PJ Mullen of Real Men Drive Mini-Vans tagged me with a week ago and I am finally getting around to responding to. (PJ, you should be honored that I didn't blow this off, like I have done so many times in the past). Have fun with this and check back with me on Friday for an incredibly excellent post, if I do say so myself. So here are 25 tidbits to help you get to know WeaselMomma a little better.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Dick Van Dyke.

2. Where was your first kiss? Sad to admit, but I don't remember. Must not have been that memorable or even more likely is that the past 17 years of kisses have over shadowed it with their awesomeness.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Unfortunately, yes. As a mean spirited prank in college, that I am ashamed of and truly remorseful for, I added bleach to the fish tank that housed a hall mates Beta fish. I believe that to be my worst moment as a human being.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Yes. As a teen I beat the crap out of my older and bigger brother. He had it coming for a long time.

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? No. When I sing, the baby Jesus cries.

6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? That they are my preferred sex.

7. What really turns you off? Infidelity and when anyone opens their mouths and reveals themselves as a complete moron.

8. What do you order at Starbucks? Completely depends on my mood.

9. What is your biggest mistake? Yeah, like I'm going to own up to that on the internet.

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No

11. Say something totally random about yourself. I love unexpected gifts.

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? In High School I was told that I look like Demi Moore (Ghost years & had more to do with my haircut)

13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Phineas & Ferb all the way and I have to admit, I dig iCarly too.

14. Did you have braces? Nope.

15. Are you comfortable with your height? Yup.

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Borrowed a car, drove 1 1/2 hrs in the middle of the night to come see me because I had a bad day, and drove back in time for work the next morning.

17. When do you know it’s love? It's in his kiss.

18. Do you speak any other languages? Nada. Just a few cursory words and phrases.

19. Have you ever been to tanning salon? Never.

20. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes, weddings, airports and 1 birthday party.

21. What’s something that really annoys you? When my kids don't follow simple instructions.

22. What’s something you really like? Friends

23. Can you dance? I have two white feet.

24. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No.

25. Tag 5 people! I'll tag Dear Mr. Man, Liz @ This Full House, Terry @ Oh For Pete's Sake, Kim @ Beautiful Wreck and NukeDad, just because I want to taunt him about his lack of posting.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

19 comments:

john cave osborne said...

two white feet. HA! i LOVE phineas and ferb. always try to get my 8yo to pick that over SpgBbSqPnts. i'm also into drake and josh and icarly.

Charlie on the PA Turnpike said...

I'm loving the answers to #s 5 & 23.

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

"When I sing, the Baby Jesus cries," oh my gosh, there are Cheerios all over my laptop's screen.

[snort]

This was fun - I'm in.

Anonymous said...

I am honored that you chose to participate and I just regained consciousness after laughing so hard I passed out from your answer to #5.

EcoStylish said...

Hilarious! It may have been 25 things that I didn't want (or need) to know...but I'm glad you shared. I'm still laughing...:)

Tom said...

Excellent way to handle question #2.

#9 must be a pretty good one to get dismissed so handily.

#16 is pretty awesome. My wife would love it if I were that romantic. She delivered dinner to my doorstep from across town once, which was amazingly cool.

WeaselMomma said...

@ JCO ~ SpongeBob has his merits. Drake and Josh however, eh.

@ Charlie ~ Somehow I knew you would.

@ Liz ~ I am not liable for spew damage. Maybe I should add a spew alert to my blog.

@ PJ ~ I'm just repeating what the nuns in grade school told me.

@ Eco ~ As long as you laugh with me and not at me.

@ Tom ~ We'll sit down for drinks some time and I might just tell you.

Melisa Wells said...

And by the way, now I don't want to post mine until I make them a little more humorous. Thanks alot. :)

Melisa Wells said...

I'm so glad Tom commented on #2; I LOVED that one. Hopefully if Mr. Weasel doesn't read your blog regularly (shame on him), you will print this out and "accidentally" leave it on his pillow.

Jack Steiner said...

My five year old is in love with iCarly. I am not so sure about it. The show is innocent enough, but I don't want her to grow up so quickly.

seashore subjects said...

Love your answer to #7 (9 was great too!)

I think we already have the Phineas and Ferb Christmas vaction episode locked to record in the DVR!

WeaselMomma said...

@ Melisa ~ If I have made your job harder, my work is done. I was pretty smooth on #2, wasn't I?.

@ Jack ~ Yeah, that not a show designed for 5 year olds, but the older sibling influence goes a long way.

Mocha Dad said...

Two white feet. That's funny.

Me said...

You've got me be-bopping over here "Its in his kiiiiis - THAT'S WHERE IT IS! OH YEAH!"

Michelle said...

A few "curse"ory words? Was that a pun?

And did you ever own up to your prank, or did it stay a mystery?

WeaselMomma said...

@ Michelle ~ It could be a pun =) and I did apologize and buy her a new fish of my own free will.

@ Mochadad ~ Glad I could make you laugh and dance. It's like I threw you your own personal party.

James (SeattleDad) said...

This seems to be the grandchild of one of my posts. Well done.

Love the two white feet answer!

terri said...

Sounds like you are the perfect candidate for karaoke night!

The Urban Cowboy said...

I agree with terri...I see karaoke in your future!

Related Posts with Thumbnails