Today I thought I would try the 'stick to what you' theme. Stupid thoughts is something I have an overflowing resume of.
1. How come Puerto Rico won't vote in favor or statehood, but California won't secceed (no offense to Mike or BusyDad)?
2. Why does my entering a checkout line prompt the person in front of me to write a check?
3. If Ella Fitzgerald married Alan Funt, she would have been Ella Funt(sound it out people).
4. Why does buckling a car seat immediately give small children the urge to use the bathroom?
5. Why is it that every time I find a really great style of jeans, the manufacturer discontinues them?
6. Why is it that you start feeling better just a soon as you make an appointment to see the doctor?
7. Why does the weather always seem to turn lousy every time I have a day of errand running to do?
8. Why do we as a country sink so much more money into Alzheimer's research that we do SIDS research?
9. Why does advertising for cat food served in fine crystal work? They are cats. They will dig for rotten fish in the garbage. They don't have extremely discerning pallets.
10. How come the greater a man's IQ, the less likely he is to be able to dress himself?
11. Why can young boys memorize every pokemon and their abilities/stats, but not remember anything they did in school?
12. Why does it always rain after I water the grass? Or wash the car?
13. Last but not least, why are you still reading this lame wad list? You know you have better things to do with your time. That said I love all my readers for sticking it through to the bottom, especially with posts like this. I wish you all a beer.
P.S. OhCaptain has come up with answers to these questions for me and has posted them at The Life and Thoughts of A Midwest Geek.
Ocean Fishing for Reds
5 days ago