Ugh. Sorry this wasn't posted earlier, but my internet provider has been slacking. I won't mention any names,
cough *comcast* cough but my service has been in and out for a month. They won"t can't send anyone until Tuesday! This has been a great inconvenience to me personally, but also interrupted the livestream transmission of Suburban Wow last Friday and now has postponed my Fatherhood Friday post from being up first thing this morning. This service provider spends mega bucks mocking "The Slowski's" but doesn't mention that they are the "No-Ski's" of internet service.
Anywho, for being so patient I want to reward you dear reader. I appreciate you hanging around waiting for a regular post
while I curse at my modem with baited breath. In return, I offer you a Fantastic Give-Away!(and I wanted my regular readers and the wonderful people from Dad Blogs to get first crack) LeapFrog, a company you may remember from such wonderful products, such as Leapster (everyone who owns a pre-schooler, owns a Leapster) has offered me to give away a LeapFrog Tag reader to one of you! I get jack squat, but it's not about me -it's all about you.
Have you seen the Tag Reader? It's pretty cool. An over sized wireless pen and accompanying books. A touch of the pen to the words in the text reads the word out loud. How cool is that? Scanning the pen over the words can read aloud entire sentences and pages. Yup, that's cool. Plus, I get tired of reading the same books over and over and over to Smallest Weasel. This Tag Reader allows me to quit reading after the 176th time and let her work on the book all by herself (Santa brought us one last year for Christmas).
I am giving away a Tag Reader Bundle, consisting of 1 Tag reader with The Cat In The Hat book and 2 other books (to be chosen by LeapFrog) and the contest starts today!
Photo courtesy of LeapFrog website
Here are the rules:
- contest starts today and runs for 2 weeks, ending Friday September 25th at 12 midnight cdt.
- US and Canada only (sorry rest of the world)
- First entry is to leave me a comment telling me the children's book that you really DID love, but have read so many times it has become like a great song that got overplayed on the radio and how you may rip your own eyes out if you have to read it again. This is a mandatory first step.
- Second entry - Make me laugh while reading your first entry.
- Third Entry - Follow my blog, and leave me a separate comment saying as much. If you already do, just say so.
- Fourth Entry - Subscribe to my RSS feed and leave me a separate comment saying as much. If you already do, just say so.
- Fifth Entry -Trey Muy Importante- Visit *this* review of the Tag Reader written at Parenting By Trial and Error and tell her I sent you. After all, she set this whole giveaway up.
- Sixth Entry tweet this giveaway and link it back here. Let me know in a comment.
- Seventh Entry Follow Me on Twitter @WeaselMomma and let me know in a comment or an @ message. If you already do, just say so.
- This giveaway is being done on 10 blogs simultaneously! That's right, 10! I encourage you all to visit the other sites for even more chances to win! (you can only win once though I believe) Here are the other participating sites: