Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Think You're The Father of One of My Kids

Before you guys go all denying it and thinking up alibis, just read.

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says hello. He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, 'Do you know me?' To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.' Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, 'Are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery???'

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, 'No, I'm your son's teacher.'

~This showed up in my email today and I just had to share.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA I totally have to forward that on to my mom... a teacher! TOO FUNNY!

Tara R. said...

bwahahaha!

terri said...

Oh.my.gawd! hahahahaha!

Chris H said...

"WHOOPS"!!!!

Mike said...

My wife the teacher is soooo going to love this. I like it because the story had a stripper in it!

Michelle said...

Oh oh oh! I SO need to get one of the teachers I know to pull this one off somehow. FREAKING hilarious!

Bad Momma said...

Too Funny! I'll have to remember that one.

Melisa Wells said...

I LOVE IT!!! ROFL!

Cheffie-Mom said...

Oh my!! Heeeee heeeeee!!

The Microblogologist said...

Time to decide to transfer the kid to a "better" school, aka one that doesn't know about his alternative use for veggies...

Kimberly McKay said...

AAAAAAAAhahaha! On the floor!

OhCaptain said...

That's hilarious! Good thing I know all of my kids' teachers :-)

Unknown said...

That is tooo funny!!!!!!!!

Momo Fali said...

I would send this on to my co-workers, but I doubt that would fly at the Catholic school where I work! Funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails