You, my faithful readers, are full of support. Thank you for all of the prayers, thoughts and clicks.
Mr. Weasel and I were joking with each other about the ads on this blog becoming our new source of income. I mean, we all know that you can't even buy a Happy Meal a month from the ad revenue. Yesterday, my earnings from your clicks climbed to $31.31! How many clicks there must have been! You all are the best.
There are bright sides to Mr. Weasel being out of work. And well, My blog really didn't need a make-over any more than AIG executives need a weekend retreat.
Top Ten Good Things About Mr. Weasel being laid-off:
- More time to play RockBand and work on becoming the newest version of the Partridge Family.
- We no longer have to worry about our federal income taxes being raised in the next presidential administration.
- We no longer have to worry about paying our mortgage or putting gas in our car (OhCaptain will be doing it).
- Mr. W. will no longer have an excuse for not reading my blog.
- More opportunity for 'grown-up time' during school hours.
- Mr. W. no longer has to sit next to the guy with the flatulence problem at the office.
- Once we find some 'itos', we can use the mojo that NukeDad sent us to have Mojitos.
- Two words ~ Government Cheese!
- I will no longer have to answer the incessant question of 'when is Dad coming home?'
- I now finally understand what Mr. W. does for a living ~ nothing!