Day 5,396 ~ Most of my captors seem to be away for the day. They have left the Smallest, yet most brutal, to stand guard between my freedom and I. They have also tried to distract me against the possibility of escape by leaving an endless array of physical labor to be completed before they return. The punishment if these 'chores' are not completed will be most severe. I have learned the hard way, and will complete them.
My Captors do not follow the Geneva conventions. They each have devised there own special torture techniques to serve the purpose of keeping me mentally weak and demoralized. Each has their own style and they seem to constantly try and one-up each other for entertainment purposes. I also wouldn't be surprised to find out that they have a side bet going to see 'who can make her snap first'.
The mental tortures that they seem to enjoy the most are as follows:
- Refusing to rinse out spit and toothpaste laden sink after teeth brushing has been completed.
- Opting not to rinse off or wipe down dirty dishes prior to loading them in the dishwasher.
- Handing me a large stack of school papers to be signed and returned 3.5 minutes before loading into the car to head to school.
- Not handing over field trip permission slips prior to the morning of the field trip (complete with teacher request that I chaperon and a need for a sack lunch).
- Complaints at 7:35 am on Monday of "I don't have any clean socks", after Sunday afternoon proclamations of "I don't have any dirty laundry, you already washed my school clothes!
- Failure to inform me of being out toiletry items in their bathroom until 3 days after they are empty and leaving the empty bottles of bodywash or shampoo in the shower as decoys.
- Using my toothbrush to exfoliate Barbie Dolls.
- Placing freshly washed and folded laundry directly into the hamper instead of the dressers (maybe thy are just trying to expedite the process for me).
- Calling to be picked up from practice 30 minutes early, only to have me wait for 30 minutes in the car.
Maybe I should just contact the U.N. and have them write a real stern sounding letter to the effect of "Please cease and desist in the act of psychological torture of your captive or at some date, yet to be determined, we will be forced to send you another letter". That should help.