Thursday, April 23, 2009

Laugh Yourself Silly

Dearest Readers, I would like to draw to your attention to my left sidebar. There you will find a poll to vote for the Funniest, with a capital F, post to be found here at World of Weasels. You can find all of the links below, for your reading ease. I appreciate your input and hope that you enjoy reading the candidates.

*Ugh!* I can't change the color of the text in the poll!!!!! Bare with me and vote anyway. In order, the nominees are:

*Also, The Soup has been nominated but wouldn't fit in the poll.

Happy reading! And don't forget to vote!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

SurprisedMom said...

I did indeed laugh myself silly! Thanks for the chance to revisit some of the funniest blogs I have ever read!

Otter Thomas said...

I like the 100 acre wood best. Just the thought of you setting up those scenes crack me up. I am sure those beer bottles didn't show up by accident.

Tom said...

I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed "Do it yourself car repairs."

That one got my vote. Brilliant parenting and repair shop strategy at its best!

Bad Momma said...

The Dark Side gets my vote...'cause that's how I roll!

Cheffie-Mom said...

My vote is in! Can't wait to find out the results!

Mommy, Esq. said...

Randomly found your blog today and I have to say that all posts are really great but I laughed out loud about 3 times while reading 100 acre wood so I'm voting for that one.

terri said...

The 100 Acre Wood post is THE best! Betcha it wins!

Mike said...

You mean I have to make a choice? They're all good.

I partial towards the Coors Light letter..

seashore subjects said...

my vote is in - there is nothing like mayhem at the car dealership!

Laura said...

I love all of your posts, & truly enjoyed re-reading these!! Coors light is my favorite (prob. due to withdrawl) but Car Repairs & Parenting Moments are very close behind! Thanks for a great read!

Michelle said...

Can I not find the poll anymore? Dummy me.... but the 100 acre wood is my favorite. So close to home :) In a good way... I think.

Related Posts with Thumbnails