- My faith and God's loving grace in my life.
- My Children, who bring me more joy than I will ever deserve.
- Mr. Weasel, who is totally and completely my better half. The smartest thing I ever did was asking him to marry me.
- My home being warm, my children being comfortable and my hubby being hawt!
- My friends and their kindness, generosity and company.
- My mechanic, who does wonders for restoring my faith in humanity and honesty.
- My Mother's passing. She is now reunited with Dad, 3 of her children, 1 granddaughter and God. She is truly happy after many years of suffering.
- The dinner that will be on my table today.
- My life, that is so full of blessings it makes me tear up.
- My blog. It has brought me so much enjoyment and it has brought me all of you.
- All of you and your blogs. You are some pretty great people and have offered me laughs, prospective and friendship.
- All the ad clicking you folks are doing, the new total is $165.28
- The Microbiologist who took FWM to the doctor with her and almost made me tinkle! The pics are priceless.
Backpacking with kids: 13 steps to follow
1 year ago