Yesterday I received this award from Melisa @ Suburban Scrawl. I'm going to take this as a special honor. Of Course it comes attached to a meme. It almost feels like that email in your in-box titled "You have won a $500 gift card" only to find out you have to complete a 2 hour survey and sign up for at least 3 of the special offers from their sponsors. Well here goes. Seven weird things about me:
- I wake up by 5am. I don't have to, I just do. I don't even want to. I just wake up and that's it. So I start my day peaceful and quiet with coffee and my favorite blogs.
- I do not eat mayonnaise (I may have used this one before, so what). I find it way too disgusting. Even thinking about it too long will make me start to gag.
- I do not eat mashed potatoes. Yes, this trait seems inhuman to most. I hate them and I gag when I try to eat them. I want to like them. Especially with shredded cheese and bacon sprinkled on top. They look good, that is until the cross over these teeth.
- I have a sock hang-up. My feet are always cold and I have to wear very warm, cozy, thick and seamless socks. My favorite are lambs wool, cold weather extreme hiking socks. The kind that you buy at an outdoorsman store. I wear them every day usually from October through April.
- I view my Birthday(and yours too) like a national holiday. I even get my hair done and wear a tiara all day(I may have used this before too).
- I hate clothes shopping. I hate trying stuff on. It's just a pain in my...... , needless to say I am not an expensive woman to keep.
- I love to watch TV shows about anything weird. Paranormal, ghosts, Dennis Kucinich, aliens, UFO's, conspiracy theories. It's all just so.....weird and neat and creepy.