It's Thursday and here are just random thoughts that are running in a loop through my head.
- It's almost Friday. Yeah for Friday! There is no homework on Friday. It's my happy day.
- Melisa is coming home from her 12 days in Tennessee today, just in time to save me from shaking in the fetal position in the corner of a closet. I really missed her even though we talked regularly.
- I am showered, dressed, wearing make-up and have presentable hair. There is no chance that Greta Van Susteren will want to chat today.
- I really need to bust a move on some household chores today. The fairies and elves aren't going to show.
- I am ready for spring. Too bad I don't have an in with Mother Nature.
- Hot Wings are always hotter the next day.
- I really want to go to Blissdom, but there is a snowballs chance in hell of it happening. Maybe Greta wants me to cover it for On The Record.
- White Bullie of The Dad Side is cracking me up with his product review of Whack-A-Weasel -go check it.