Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Mish-Mash

It's Sunday morning and I have much to accomplish today, so I am leaving you some worthwhile tidbits to distract you with my left hand, so you don't see what my hand is doing.

First off, on Friday afternoon I skyped for the 2nd time with my BFF Greta Van Susteren of The Fox News Channel, right after I had been chatting with Dear Mr. Man, one of my real BFF's. I don't have video of my chat with Mr. Man, but you can see and comment positively in a push to get me a regular spot with Greta the skype with Greta on her blog Greta Wire by clicking *this link* The last time I skyped with Greta, I had also just finished chatting with Dear Mr. Man. Coincidence????

thumb

Greta also must have laughed hysterically posted my Whack-A-Weasel video on her blog *right here*. How cool is that.

In hopes of greater exposure and the spirit of shameless self promotion I sent along this oldie but a goodie to her people this morning.




I am crossing my fingers that this gets the thumbs up and is posted on Greta Wire also. After all, I really want to have 'people' too someday.

While I am sharing completely awesome videos with you, I want you to go visit Big Bad Daddy Rant. This morning for the first time in what feels like ages he posted an incredible video of his youngest daughter (she's 3, maybe? I'm not sure) snowboarding in their back yard on a run that BBD has built for his girls. This video is mesmerizing and you must go see for yourself.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

seashore subjects said...

Nice tidbits! Hope your day is productive.

Melissa Haak said...

Morning soon to be famous Fox News sidekick!

Because you need more publicity I linked you in my Sunday Funnies: http://tinyurl.com/yhub64y

Have a great one!

As Cape Cod Turns said...

You are going to be flying out to meet Greta in person sooner than later!

john cave osborne said...

WM, when you meet Greta, be prepared. i understand that she's very, very tall.

Otter Thomas said...

I love the addition of sauerkraut. Too funny.

Michelle said...

Oh how very fun and cool. Congrats on the new chat. I'll go say nice things shortly about you. Go you!

But umm what are you doing messing up my world order and posting on a Sunday?

Captain Dumbass said...

Wow. You're pretty cool. Do you think you could work your own show out of this?

WeaselMomma said...

@ Seashore ~ I wound up being very productive, but on the wrong list of to-dos.

@ Mama B ~ Thanks, wouldn't that be too cool.

@ Sue ~ Not counting any chickens yet.

@ John ~ I would feel like one of the 7 dwarfs.

@ Otter ~ Boy Weasel gets full credit for that one.

@ Michelle ~ I like to keep you on your toes.

@ Captain Dumbass ~ Wouldn't that be something. Crazier things have happened, but I wouldn't count on it.

Momo Fali said...

I hope that you will remember us little people.

WhiteBullie said...

Thanks for sharing, Nicely done!

I left a comment at Greta's, but my last one didn't even get posted :(

Mrs4444 said...

And to think I can say I knew you "when."

Related Posts with Thumbnails