Monday, January 18, 2010

What Happens In The Oval

According to The voices In my head and rampant imagination a trusted source, this conversation was had in the oval office last week:

POTUS ~ I want to send the Health and Human Services Secretary to Haiti to ensure that all the aid and relief we are sending in the aftermath of this earthquake is being dispersed quickly and efficiently.

Presidential Advisers ~ Sir, we advise against sending the HHS Secretary at this time. Due to conditions on the ground, we would not be able to guarantee the personal safety of the Secretary.

POTUS ~ In that case, let's send Secretary Clinton.

I will exhaustively try to get confirmation on the validity of this story.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 comments:

WhiteBullie said...

So, that's how it goes down....

NukeDad said...

Better to send Hillary than Bill; Haiti already has a teen pregnancy problem.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what's funnier, this or the fact that he reached out to 'W' to help solicit funds for Haiti. Barry, W and Clinton all on the same team? Smells like armageddon.

Ron said...

You've got a good grasp of the mechanics of politics.

melissa said...

nukedads comment...priceless.

Captain Dumbass said...

Ya, I can see that.

Living It, Loving It said...

I wouldn't send Bill either. Hilary does not protection.

Oscar said...

Weaselmomma for Pres. 2012!?

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Woman, you crack me up!

terri said...

Anxiously awaiting confirmation of the validity of this story! LOL!

Kimberly Wright said...

Yep, I am betting that is how it went down.

Mrs4444 said...

This is hilarious. I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails